Braces Alternative Treatment Smile Solutions
Team Orthodontics is committed to giving you your smile, your way!
What are the advantages of having an orthodontic specialist like Dr. Danyluk and a well-trained team of orthodontic assistants?
- Braces Alternatives to straighten the front teeth
- Combination treatment options that will accommodate your budget
- Every treatment is 100% customized and engineered to deliver targeted results for optimal tooth movement using low friction, low force mechanics
- Predictable, high quality results
Alternative Treatment Options
Team Orthodontics has a variety of treatment options to choose from so we can match each patient to what works best for their needs. If metal braces aren’t ideal, you may consider a different form of orthodontics.
Braces Alternatives include:
- Clear Aligners – We use Invisalign, one of the best known clear alignment treatments available. This option is the most popular alternative for braces and can correct mild misalignments to more serious crooked or protruding teeth and overbites or underbites.
- Accelerated Orthodontics – Accelerated orthodontics is an option that can straighten your teeth 50% faster than regular braces. It offers the same results as regular braces but in as little as 3 to 8 months. Accelerated orthodontics require a minor in-office surgery and allows you to choose which type of braces you’d prefer to wear.
- Lingual Braces – Lingual braces, or hidden braces, are placed on the back of your teeth so they are not visible to anyone. They function much like traditional braces but don’t require you to put your life and smile on hold. They can also be more effective in correcting certain problems that Invisalign.
- Ceramic Braces – Ceramic braces are similar to traditional metal braces but the brackets placed on your teeth are made to blend in with your natural teeth color. These braces are just as effective but less noticeable.