Invisalign – Braces Alternative
Wearing Invisalign is virtually undetectable way to straighten your teeth. This means you are hiding your braces, but not your smile!
What are the advantages of Invisalign treatment?
- Invisalign aligners are invisible so one can see your braces
- You can remove the aligners to eat, drink and brush your teeth
- Orthodontic appointments are about every 8-10 weeks which means fewer orthodontic visits
- New advanced 3-D technology combined with the 100 year old science of orthodontics means Invisalign is a braces alternative that can now treat a broad spectrum of orthodontic conditions
- There’s no metal brackets or wires to irritate your mouth
How long will treatment take?
The average adult treatment usually only takes around 12 months. Child cases can take longer depending on the severity of the crooked teeth. Aligners are typically required to be worn 20 to 22 hours per day and the best results occur when they are only removed for eating, brushing and flossing.
What is the post treatment maintenance required?
You will be provided with a retainer that is very similar to your Invisalign aligners at the end of your treatment. Wearing a retainer while you sleep at night will prevent your teeth from shifting back towards their original position and ensure your smile remains perfect.
How much does Invisalign cost?
The cost of your Invisalign will depend on your specific needs and the severity of your misalignment. These factors will be considered when determining the cost of your treatment:
- Your personal treatment goals and how perfect your want your smile to be
- The amount of factors that need to be corrected and the difficulty of your case
Is Invisalign painful?
Invisalign is much less painful than traditional braces and is a fantastic braces alternative. They are actually virtually painless, only causing minor discomfort a couple of days after starting a new treatment stage.
To see if Invisalign can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted, contact us to make an appointment!